July 31, 2018

Making Paper with Digital Stamps

I had so much fun today making my own paper design using digital stamps, inspired by Elizabeth's Inspire Me Monday technique over at Power Poppy - Making Japanese Paper-Inspired Designs with Digital Stamps. For my paper, I began with a patterned paper from We Are 3's Textures collection. I then downloaded a Lattice 40 from Monica's Creative Room and used it as a digital stencil. Using the stencil in Gimp, I "spraypainted" a gradient design over the textures paper. I topped this off with digital flowers - Black-Eyed Susan from Power Poppy. Is that paper not gorgeous?!?!?!? Here is a purse giftbag I made using the paper. A pic of the paper alone is shown below - I just love it!!!!  



The purse file is an exclusive file made for Sizzix Eclips Users Group by Trina Struckman.  There is a "wallet" to go along that carries gift cards - hope to make that tomorrow.

My final entry for the Power Poppy Power & Spark Challenge - Go Ahead, Inspire Me. I had so much fun with this challenge this month!!!! Thanks, Power Poppy Brigade, for pushing me to spend time on those posts you all work so hard to post for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!