April 9, 2019

A We Are 3 Gift Bg

I'm having one of those weeks - or should I say months? Back in January, my hubby was saying he's beginning to feel like he spends all his time in doctors' offices. Be careful what say, because since he contracted a bone infection, his nightmare came true - yes, we literally visited four doctor's offices just today! Other than visiting doctors, I decided to make several gift bags for, yes, a gift! For today's bag, I decided to add some color to a bag with a red & white pattern.  I added patterned paper from the Watercolor Batik collection from We Are 3. I added a border. Finally, I cut a flower from Watercolor Batik and some scraps from my stash. The flower is from Dreaming Tree.

image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!