April 30, 2019

Creative Confetti Challenge - Sketch

This week at Power Poppy, the Creative Confetti Challenge is a sketch challenge. Of course, the challenge is to create a card using the sketch - but I am working on a gift of gift bags, so no time to work on a card. However, why not use this sketch to decorate a gift bag? It seems it will make a nice birthday gift bag using Power Poppy's Tea Cake with Strawberries.
I backed my sketch with an embossed purple matting, as my finished product was too small for the bag I had available.  It was a bit photographing this large bag - I just can't get the lighting correct.  

Here is a close-up of my Tea Cake.  While coloring this, I was watching Buddy vs. Duff - like Buddy and Duff, I wanted to add lots of color to my desert, so a bit of chocolate-strawberry for my cake flavors - LOL!
For my colorful paper patterns, I used Spring Butterflies, Too.
image 0

1 comment:

  1. Sweet as can be Camille! You are really rocking the gift bags lately!❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!