April 8, 2019

Creative Confetti Gift Bag

When I saw last week's Creative Confetti, I couldn't wait to find time to use this technique, On the Grid. Yes, I've used this technique before, but Julie's technique of using the 1/8" border strips was an AHA! moment. I still had a little trouble, 'cuz I just can't get my cutter to cut accurately. LOL! I generally take card packs as hostess gifts when I travel, but our local SALSA group has been sponsoring Gift Bag Swaps - and who doesn't need a stash of pretty gift bags? So I'm making a few for "gifts" now. I printed the sentiment out on a piece of Touch of Teal patterned paper from We Are 3. I used Power Poppy's Irresistible Peonies for the "grid" work.
You can see how beautiful this image is in the close-up below.
  
image 0

1 comment:

  1. Be still my heart Camille! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the color scheme and how you used the grid effect to create this beauty! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!