April 16, 2019

Wreath Boxwood and Cranberry

This week at Power Poppy, the Creative Confetti challenge chose Spring as the challenge. I made this card for a Spring birthday.
The image is from Power Poppy - Wreath Boxwood and Cranberry.  For a Spring touch, I colored the berries a bright pink.  The birthday sentiment is from Bee Greetings (My Scrap Chick).  The rest - just white cardstock.

This was loads of fun.  You must stop by Creative Confetti to see the beautiful entries from other participants.  Then why not have a go at it yourself? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. That beautifully colored wreath accented by the absolutely perfect satin bow? Yes! Lovely! I also love the fact that you made this image a birthday one! I am sure whoever received it will cherish it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!