January 22, 2020

Creative Confetti AND Eclips Users Challenges

This week's challenge at Power Poppy's Creative Confetti is a sketch challenge. I decided to use my new stamp Gingerbread Cottage - just because I was anxious to color it! I need a lot of practice on such a detailed image - oh my! I do like the way my chimney turned out, however....as well as the candies on top of the house. It's cut in an oval and popped up on papers from my stash.  (My photo is rather dark - just haven't been able to get good pics since my last phone upgrade.)
I used a computer-generated sentiment for a challenge at Eclips Users Group, and lined the image matting with holes for the challenge.

Be sure to check out the Power Poppy blog for Creative Confetti - there's still time to participate in the current Sketch Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!