January 3, 2020

Creative Confetti Free for All Challenge

I can't believe it's already 2020! Kind of happy, though, that I don't have to take down Christmas decorations, since we didn't get any up this year. When I saw the tower card at our SALSA meeting, I immediately knew what image I wanted to use...Irresistible Peonies from Power Poppy (definitely one of my favorites to color!)
The card is a fancy-fold card (which, as usual, doesn't show off well in photos).  The sentiment comes from So Fontsy (Gather Together).  This is a new fold for me - Tower Card - I'm quote fond of it.  The patterned paper We Are 3 (Fairy Backgrounds).
We Are 3 Digital Paper Fairy Backgrounds Watercolor image 0
Join us at the Creative Confetti Challenge - Free for All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!