January 15, 2020

The Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge

This week at Power Poppy, the Creative Confetti challenge is Celebrate Good Times. How fun! I attempted to come up with a unique celebration - but that didn't happen. Since I needed to make a birthday card for my neighbor, I decided on the most obvious celebration - birthday! My gift to my little neighbor is a Beanie Boo Ostrich - what a fun little ostrich it is, too! I wanted to make a coordinating birthday card - I chose Ostrich with Egg from Stamp On It. Then I remembered the celebration - so swapped out the egg with Flower Cake from Sweet n Sassy. Oooh - I love how they turned out! I dare say - my ostrich colors are pretty darn near the Beanie Boo's colors. I made a simple card design using scraps, and added a "Celebrate" banner to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!