January 19, 2020

Splitcoast Stampers - Featured Stamper Challenge

For this week's Featured Stamper Challenge, after seeing the FS card Home for the Holidays, and looking for ideas for a card swap theme "Spicy," I knew immediately I wanted to fill a truck with chili peppers. I substituted the Christmas trees in the FS with cactus, and the greeting with Happy Cinco de Mayo. I REALLY love it - though it is difficult to tell my truck is full of peppers. 
I popped up the truck in two different layers and layered the cacti.  I used Fairy Backgrounds for the background and Camille's Cactus - all from We Are 3.  The truck is from Miss Kate Cuttables, and the peppers are from Design Bundles.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Fairy Backgrounds Watercolor image 0                    We Are 3 Digital Shop  Camille's Cactus Flower image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!