October 2, 2022

Day 2 of Autumn Tag Challenge at Eclips Users Group

It never feels like Fall here, but I still enjoy the Autumn challenges and am entering this simple tag into the Ecal Users Group Fall Tag Challenge.  The patterned paper was a freebie from The Hungry JPEG back in 2016 (Autumn Patterns and Elements).  It's been a while before I found a use for it - I'm so glad I did.  All sorts of good paper patterns in this collection, for sure.

I just love the files from Monica's Creative Room - I used one of her borders for the tag shape and the flower border in the center.  The sentiment is from Design Bundles.

Since I've been a bit behind in crafting since the Creative Memories Virtual Crop, I'm working hard to complete this three-day challenge.  This is my second day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!