October 30, 2022

Blossom Challenge with Power Poppy

OMG!  I've been so busy, I feared I missed the Blossom Challenge.  I've just been spaced out on STILL trying to get my house back in order after painting - but did get a little back into the swing of things this weekend.  So here's a quickie using Teacake with Strawberries (Power Poppy).  I colored Teacake digitally and added a digital sentiment from Miss Kate Cuttables. 


The Blossom Challenge is Gold, Silver, and Shimmer.  I used digital Silver Foil papers for the background and the cake stand...and added a bit of shimmer with sequins.

2 comments:

  1. ooo that feels like a real celebration cake with all that lovely sparkle! Lovely Camille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed that you were able to color this digitally! Lovely card--Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy's Blossom Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!