October 8, 2022

Not a Square at Kerst Christmas

Here's another for the Kerst Christmas Challenge - this one for the theme "Not Square."  The lovely digital stamp is from our sponsor, Sheepski Designs, called "Christmas Candle."  How could I resist the Mason Jar shape?  I had a heck of a time making a decision about shape and finally found a Mason Jar from Creative Fabrica - a fun shape in my digital stash that suited the theme perfectly.  For the lid, I used my first Tim Holtz 3D embossing folder with a funky basket weave pattern - I obviously did not use the folder correctly....but I still like the funky effect and feel it rounded off the design.

I colored the candle digitally and faded the subtle background using my Eclips.  The holly are from my stash.  The sentiment is Miss Kate Cuttables.

1 comment:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!