October 18, 2022

It's the Creative Memories Virtual Crop

You know I love playing in the Creative Memories Virtual Crop - it often takes me a bit out of my comfort zone and the entries always show so many different styles.  Generally, I struggle to complete all six sketches - but not this weekend.  It's always fun.

The photos are from my student teaching experience.  I do always worry about posting photos of other people....but then I realized that these young girls are now all in their 60s!  My ephemera is from my young friend, Mikah.  As much as I love that vintage look, I often don't have a place to use it.  But since I taught typewriting - these were perfect for these pages.

The papers are from Little Garden (retired) by We Are 3.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun spread Camille and I love, love the hair and look of these gals, what a lovely memory.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!