October 9, 2022

There's Never Enough Boos!

The Outlawz have another new Progressive Freebie this month - they are celebrating October with sponsor Odd Ball Art with a fun ghost AND sentiment.  Even though it's only the 9th, I still feel like I'm late to the game because I usually like to complete these right away before I forget.  Odd Ball Art generally creates some quirky designs - but they also have some cute and traditional images - like this beautiful ghost and sweet holiday sentiment.  You can see lots of ghostly inspiration on the Outlawz Freebie Progressive Blog and their Facebook group. 

I cropped the sentiment to separate and use the parts with different sizing.  I added a shadow to the BOOS in my eCal software and added a banner to the top line.  I really had fun with this...hurry, you still have time to share your BOOS!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Camille, love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FaBOOlous card! Love how the background works with this and that pop of orange! Thanks for playing with us at the Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille this is very striking with the background paper and your orange panel. Love how you separated the sentiment.

    Thank you very much for your lovely card with our freebie this month.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    DT For The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!