December 12, 2019

Celebrate Christmas Fun at We Are 3

We've been celebrating Christmas Fun at We Are 3. I enjoy making unique, detailed cards - but I always get excited when I can make a quick, simple, fun card just using my scraps. I used a leftover piece of Christmas Fun paper for the background. The sentiment is from my Christmas stash - and I always keep an envelope of Holly Leaf available for a little jolly accent. Add some Stickle berries - love my simple card.

The sentiment is popped - the holly leaves are crumpled for a little dimension.  Easy peasy!  We're excited to see what you've made with Christmas Fun and invited you to share a little inspiration on our Facebook page.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Christmas Fun Bells Trees image 0                   We Are 3 Digital Shop Holly Leaf with Berry Printable image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!