December 16, 2019

Christmas Golf Cart for Eclips Users Group

So if I'm not busy enough, my hubby decides he needs a special card for his golfing buddy.  He is getting better, though - he actually gave me five days to make it.  This isn't exactly what I planned originally.  But SVG Cuts had this svg for a golf cart box card - and generally their products are easy to assemble, so thought this would be a time saver.  However, this was very difficult to assemble....and it sure doesn't look like the one on their site.  I'm sure our buddy will enjoy it nonetheless.  Online, it looked like the scorecard could be opened for an inside note - nope.  LOL!  So had to hand write my note on top - I hate that!  LOl!  

I decided to add some holly from my Christmas stash to make my cart a little more festive. If you are wondering what the fuzzy white stuff is, it's supposed to be cobwebs - the guys haven't been able to golf since last Christmas due to my husband's hand problems - and now back problems. Gene's doc is encouraging him to golf again - and hopefully his pain management doc will soon give him relief so he can get back out on the course. So he's telling his buddy to "dust off" the clubs so they can get back out.

I used the new sentiment from We are 3 - Both of Us - for the front of the scorecard.  All the papers come from my We Are 3 stash - we've got a little Houndstooth Neutral, Fairy Backgrounds, and Winter Plaid in there.  Oh, and the Holly Leaf is also from We Are 3.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Houndstooth Neutral  Hounds Tooth image 0                    We Are 3 Digital Paper Fairy Backgrounds Watercolor image 0                    We Are 3 Digital Paper Winter Plaid  Flannel Plaid Black image 0                    We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  From the Both of Us  Birthday image 0                    We Are 3 Digital Shop Holly Leaf with Berry Printable image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!