December 24, 2019

The Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge

Well, the holidays are here - and we're keeping a low profile this year. The hubs is all nestled in bed, and other than taking gifts from their hiding places, I have nothing to do. So here is a simple, generic card - a break from Christmas designs.
So I used this pretty image from Power Poppy (Big Ol Bow).  I used paper from Sizzix.  The sentiment is from SVG Cuts.  I just realized the sentiment is an svg - and I inserted it into a Word document....I did not know Word could read svg files - that explains why formatting tools were totally different.

The card is a bit simple, but I'm pleased with the bow I colored.  This is for the current Creative Confetti Challenge - Free for All.  If you haven't already, be sure to stop by Power Poppy for inspiration for the other entrants.  There is a fabulous prize of a $25 gift code from Power Poppy for one lucky participant.  If you are celebrating these holidays, have a safe and fabulous Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!