December 8, 2019

Freebie Progressive Challenge - Daisy

I was a little stumped with what do with this image after coloring her - although I knew I had to add a train! LOL! I had an AHA moment while talking with Bonnie about the new release - Christmas Fun. Who wouldn't love to live in a house with Gingerbread wallpaper?!?!?!?! Yummy! I decided to use Christmas Fun papers - including the festive wallpaper - and Vintage Carnival for the lovely red "carpeting." The Progressive Freebie is Daisy from LeAnn's World 101. Join the Progressive Challenge if you haven't already!




We Are 3 Digital Paper Christmas Fun Bells Trees image 0                     We Are 3 Digital Paper Vintage Carnival image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!