December 3, 2019

Gus and JJ from Bugaboo

Happy Wednesday! It's my hubby's birthday today - it's not like me to have NOTHING to give him for his birthday! But that is the situation this year. He's barely been able to walk for almost two weeks - no clue what is wrong with his back. He's been in too much pain to share his wish list online. I did order a little something for him - well in advance - but it's not scheduled to come in for another couple days. I'm out of ideas!!!!! I can't even think of goofy gifts to give him - my sister has pulled through with some ideas, but he's not well enough to visit with them. Ugh!

Oh, and you know men when they aren't feeling well! So I knew at the very least I had to make him a card - he does look forward to my handcrafted cards. I just couldn't resist - here is my Pinterest-inspired card using images from Bugaboo - Marriage and 29 Again.
I think it came out kind of cute...and to the point. LOL! Be sure to check back tomorrow to see if I'm still married. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!