November 3, 2022

Guest Designer with LeighSBDesigns

It’s a good day – I have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for LeighSBDesigns – Woo Hoo!  My card is all about heart – specifically Heart Blooms.

 

I digitally colored the image and used Print2Cut to cut five different hearts in varying sizes. I layered the hearts to create one fully bloomed textured heart.  I added a sentiment from the set printed on digital “foil” paper – cutting out a spot to place my heart.  I added a textured background, some gems, and a bow and called it done.

I really enjoyed coloring the heart digitally.  It's so beautiful and feminine.  I also added some gems to jazz it up a bit.  Thank you, Leigh SB Designs, for having me as a guest designer. 

I also have to give a shout out to The Outlawz - Leigh SB Designs was the sponsor for a challenge I won through The Outlawz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!