November 18, 2022

Progressive Freebie for The Outlawz

For this month's Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz, I chose to create a tag and used We Are 3's Canvas Dreams for the background behind my snowman, lacy frame, and tag.  

I used the preprinted version of the snowman (Seasons Tweetings - Wink, Wink Ink) and cropped him just a bit to fit into the circle.  You can clearly see and enjoy the amazing detail in this image.  

Just for practice, I decide to add the jewels with hot-fix rhinestones, so it took quite a while as this was just my second attempt at this process. I can see I didn't create the straight line I hoped to, but learned much during the process.

I used Love SVG's Coral Monogram Frames for this project.  Be sure to check out The Outlawz to see the fabulous inspiration from the participants and come play along.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Camille!
    Thanks for playing in the Outlawz Progressive challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it !! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Progressive Freebie Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!