November 23, 2022

The Outlawz Challenges - Paper Ala Mode

WooHoo!  I actually finished a product for Paper Ala Mode on time! 


I created a scrapbook layout using papers and stickers from Krafted with Copper from Creative Memories.  I've been wanted to create layouts with photos that fill the width of a 12" page - no way of getting that printed at my favorite Walmart photo department.  So today I printed a photo with my new Canon printer.  Unfortunately I can't share photos of my grandson, but the 12" photo is fabulous!  Not sure how long it'll last....but I'm happy if it at least lasts long enough for him and his mother to see.

The title was computer generated.

Please check out the fabulous creations at Paper Ala Mode and come play along.  Here's how to join the fun.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great layout with the little bats and ghosts! Digital layouts are so much fun; lots of versatility there...and no mess! ;) Thanks so much for supporting our challenge over at Paper à la Mode! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!