November 28, 2022

Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper #825

I'm not the most creative, but as soon as I saw this week's Featured Stamper card, I knew I'd be using paper I could turn into candy-cane stripes and using items from my stash.  I love the sentiment rotated to print in between the stripes.  What also made it so perfect for this challenge is that I got to use yet another border from Monica's Creative Room - so I had all that I needed in my computer and stash. 

The sentiment was a bit of a challenge and, I have to admit, I nearly walked away from it several times - but I kept at it and in the end, it turned out great.  The sentiment is a We Are 3 sentiment - Both of Us. 

I hope you find this inspiring and come join the Featured Stamper Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!