November 25, 2022

SunRise SunSet from We Are 3

My sister's birthday calls for a special birthday card - so, of course, I used a digital paper from We Are 3 - called SunRise SunSet.  I  I chose a digi from Creative Fabrica called Desert Scene to add to the sun.  I sized the paper so that the desert scene fit the sun.  I printed a second copy and cut out the flower to add for dimension.  

I digitally paper pieced the flower with another portion of the SunRise SunSet so that it matches and has the texture of the digi paper.  This just involves layering the Desert Scene on top of the digi paper...and erasing all of paper you don't want to show through.  The sentiment is computer generated.  I just added some matting, and we're good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!