August 11, 2019

Cactus and Cactus Flower from We Are 3

Happy Birthday to me! Bonnie at We Are 3 surprised me with my own fabulous new digital stamps - available in the shop now! She created Camille's Cactus and Camille's Cactus Flower for me.  Since we had the most glorious Saguaro Cactus flowers this year, I decided to extend their season with this card. The background here is Nature Blends.
I'm really pleased with how this card came out and can't wait to color some more of these adorable cacti!

After posting this card to the challenge, I realized I posted it to last week's challenge!  So here is another version for this week's Featured Stamper challenge - this time using Color Burst for my background - so fun!!!!


image 0 image 0 image 0 image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!