August 18, 2019

Happy Birthday!

I just bought the Father's Day Cheers Card from Dreaming Tree. I cut this out using my Eclips (#eclipsecalmaker) using digital paper from the free April Showers Scrapbooking Kit (Free Digital Scrapbooking), and used color correction in Word to create the two-tone colors. The sentiment is computer generated (Print2Cut). I wish Sizzix would include folder names on their embossing folders so I could share those as well. We all know what a pain in the ass masculine cards can be - so be sure to check this out at Dreaming Tree.
There's just enough dimension to keep this card interesting.  I popped the beer foam and the sentiment.  I made a mistake in layering, so had to inset the white pieces into the handle.  I think it's pretty darn cute!  So cute, I don't think I can even put it in an envelope!  LOL!  Will stick it on the gift of beer for all at the party to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!