August 21, 2019

The Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge

This week at Power Poppy is a Creative Confetti challenge with a few options - I chose to go with two of the options - a tag inspired by nature. I used the Up 2 No Good Tag from Simply Crafty in paper from the Fairy Backgrounds collection at We Are 3. The flowers are Pansies from Power Poppy - I'm not sure pansies are available in these colors. But my true inspiration is my Mexican Bird of Paradise in beautiful hues of red, orange, and yellow. Since I can't find a digital stamp of a Mexican Bird of Paradise (hint, hint, Power Poppy), I just used its colors for inspiration.
Be sure to stop by Power Poppy to see great designs from other crafters.
image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!