August 21, 2019

Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge and Wow! What a Birthday Gift

Woo Hoo. I've been so excited playing with two new digital stamps created just for me by Bonnie at We Are 3 - Camille's Cactus and Camille's Cactus Flower. Besides these fun images, I am using Cactus digital papers and a sentiment from Cactus Thoughts - all new releases at We Are 3. Check out these fabulous items HERE.
I'm playing catch up on Creative Confetti challenges at the Power Poppy blog since I wasn't able to get to my craft table for the past few weeks.  Last week, the challenge was to Make it Shimmer!  For this challenge, I made a treat box with an acetate lid - embellished with a belly band and some Cactus decor.  For the shimmery inspiration from Power Poppy, I sprayed the cactus with some metallic shimmery spray paint...difficult to see in the above photo, so here is a close up of the shimmery cactus.
C

image 0      image 0      image 0      image 0



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!