August 19, 2019

Creative Confetti Challenge

I'm trying to get caught up on my favorite challenges after no real access to my craft table for a few weeks. I noticed on the Outlawz site that the Wednesday Sketch Challenge is a sketch I liked (they generally made me run and hide). This sketch looked like something I could manage - so decided to use the sketch for one of my favorite challenges - Creative Confetti. An earlier them at Creative Confetti was Let's Get Crafty - coloring on kraft paper. This is what I came up with. I did try to brighten up the flowers with my colored pencils, but after all my attempts, I really liked the darker look best. 
I used papers from the Honeycomb and Snow Globes collections from We Are 3.  The image is Irresistible Peonies from Power Poppy.
image 0                   image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!