August 4, 2019

Creative Confetti Kindness is the Way

Well, at least another week before my craft room is once again functioning - Seems to be a waiting game to get new furniture assembled....though I have to say my complaining has saved me hundreds of dollars, so I will just have to live with my house looking like it's been hit by a tornado for yet another week. so I can't really craft right now - but I've been able to slip in some very simple cards this week...and single-layer cards can be so cute (if I say so myself). The flowers on this card are from Power Poppy's Kindness is the Way set...this weeks Creative Confetti challenge is a Free for All (creating something using a Power Poppy image). These flowers were my first attempt to color in grayscale. Have to admit, I cheated on my leaves - they are precolored from the Paprika collection by Digital Crea. The sentiment is from the May Flowers collection from Digital Scrapbooking Experts. 
I used We Are 3's Cornflower Love for the first matting, and some textured paper from my stash for the darker matting.  At the end, I thought my flowers needed something, so I Stickled the centers - I was wrong about that. LOL! I should have left them alone.  Now it's back to my tornado house for me!

1 comment:

  1. So cool that you were able to separate out those flowers and use another image for stems! You're so clever Ms. Camille! :-) I can feel your pain too on the craft room. I just recently got mine finished and while everything is put away -- I still can't find stuff! LOL! Good luck my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!