August 30, 2019

We Are 3 Digital Papers from the Dragonflies in Flight Collection

This week at Power Poppy, the Creative Confetti Challenge calls for metal. I wanted to multi-task and make a layout for a friend, as well as enter the challenge, so I had a bit of a tough time coming up with something with an image I could color. This time I used Happy Bird 2 from Doodle Pantry. The title is computer generated, and I added a metal heart to the bottom left of the layout. The papers are from the Dragonflies in Flight collection from We Are 3. Isn't this paper gorgeous? However, my camera has made the turquoise much too blue here.
Of course, I popped the bird for some dimension.

Be sure to stop by Power Poppy to see fabulous creations.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Dragonflies in Flight Textures image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!