It's the beginning of April already....wow, seems like the year just began! Today I am excited to bring you a card sample using Robin's Nest's Glitter Sorbet Cardstock - available in great "sorbet" colors. With this collection, you will achieve lovely cards for all occasions - but these colors are especially perfect for spring. The sky's the limit! Let this month's ideas take your creativity to brand new heights.
Supplies Used to Complete this card
- Kiwi Glitter Sorbet Cardstock
- Aquamarine Glitter Sorbet Cardstock
- Blue Raspberry Glitter Sorbet Cardstock
- Shocking Pink Glitter Sorbet Cardstock
- Border Punch - Poinsettia Flourish (Martha Stewart)
- Tear Dew Drops - Gum Drops
- Mini Dew Drops - Hillside
- Die-Emboss-Stencil - French Frills (Spellbinders)
- Stamp - Malibar Clematis (Heartfelt Creations)
- Butterfly Dies - Mini Dimensional Butterflies with Angel Wings (Dimensional Designs)
- Copic Marker - B34 - Manganese Blue
I used the dress form die from Spellbinders French Frills - one layer in Shocking Pink; another layer in Kiwi. I used a Copic Marker (B34 - Manganese Blue) with a spray gun to stencil the dress form body.
The card is accented with Malibar Clematis in the corner and three layered butterflies - all cut from Sorbet cardstock. The butterflies are layered in Blue Raspberry, Shocking Pink, and Kiwi to make them stand out against the Aquamarine Sorbet Cardstock.
Be sure to visit The Robin's Nest all month for creative inspiration from our great design team using Sorbet Glitter Cardstock! Remember, all colors of Sorbet Glitter Cardstock are being featured this month and are 20% Off.
Next week, The Robin's Nest is sponsoring the Daisy Days Blog Hop - Friday, April 12. There will be lots of blog candy given away - EACH BLOG will give a prize package valued at $15 that will include Tear Dew Drops, Paper, and Embellishments. One Grand Prize Winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate toward purchases at The Robin's Nest online store. So be sure to come back and visit The Chattering Robins Blog on April 12 - and remember to tell all your friends.