Today'post features Angel Fish Doodle - all glitzed up. Seriously, this is one amazing digi! With beautiful flowing fins and tail, this digi will pop off your projects.
Here is a closeup of the Angel Fish in all her glitz and glamor.
Digi stamps are a great value for those looking to get their money's worth. They are more versatile than rubber stamps as they can be resized to fit your project. You can get this digi right here. If you want to see how to glitter digi stamps, you can see step-by-step instructions by clicking here.
Supplies I used for this card:
- Angel Fish Doodle Digi Stamp - Sized to 4.25" x 4.46" (2 Cute Ink)
- Transparent, pastel green, and purple (Glitter Ritz and Tree House)
- Green Polka Dot (American Crafts)
- Distressed Purple (Robin's Nest)
- Blue Glitter Crackle (Robin's Nest)
- SVG File
- Bracket Easel Card (My Scrap Chicks)