September 29, 2013

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge

192 SketchHi Everyone

It's great to be back with another sketch challenge from Operation Wri
te Home. These cards are also being used in another challenge - one given to me by my daughter-in-law. She sent me all the fun mustache embellishments, as well as the jewels, pearls, and borders - with the challenge to create some projects and post them. Shelly, thanks again for the great goodies! Lastly, these cards will be a graduation gift for my hair stylist - who uncanningly reminds me of my daughter-in-law! Spending an afternoon in Arianah's chair is like spending an afternoon with my daughter-in-law. They look and act so much alike, I secretly wonder if they were separated at birth! But I think the 'stache cards are a fitting gift for her graduation from beauty school!

As many of you know....I can't just make one card for a sketch challenge! I twist and turn the sketch...and I always end up making one from every direction. So here are my challenge cards. Until next time...





6 comments:

  1. LOL, these are funny! How neat that your stylist reminds you of your DIL. One of these will be perfect for her graduation and I'm sure she will treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, all of them. We would need one with grey mixed in it for my Hubby. LOL Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool that your daughter-in-law sent you the materials and you're giving the cards to your stylist for her graduation. Not sure which is better -- the story or the cards. Both are pretty special. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards! Love the details and paper mixes! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific, and fun, set of cards Camille! It's great to see one sketch look so different just by changing papers and accents. And, what a terrific DIL you have to send you all these goodies. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!