October 23, 2014

Halloween Card Swap & Other Treat

Hi, All!

Today I'm taking advantage of a Halloween Card Swap I was in with some amazing cardmakers who follow Lynne at Her Craftiness.  These cards are too fun not to share!  Hope you like them.  I loved receiving them.

For Lynne's card, I love the background paper - not to mention the fun sentiment!  She also sent the treat below - love the image!  You can see more of Lynne's super nice work at her blog - Her Craftiness. (Thanks, also, Lynne, for the "candy corn" treat!)



I also wanted to share this fun card by Janet - I love how the open frame turned out!




Created by Vicky, this card celebrates Halloween with texture and sentiment and designs so fun for Halloween.  She's offered artistic inspiration, sharing her creativity.



Jearise's card includes patterned paper with a fun image - and fun texture with an abundance of googly eyes, colorful twine, and a popped-up sentiment!  We have amazing cardmakers at Her Craftiness that offer tons of inspiration!  More of Jearise's ideas and inspiration can be found on her blog, Lorby's World.




This is the card you can't miss - it is my favorite because I only have time for simple right now....and how simple is this with a B - some eyes - and a bow!  Such a nice, simple touch - yet it pops right out at me!  Great idea, Brenda!



Anyhow, enjoy!  Be sure to visit everyone's blogs for more awesome ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful friends you have --- Loving all the cards my dear friend!!!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!