April 6, 2015

Cards for Tucson's Pet-Adoption Event - April 11

The theme for me the past couple weeks has been pet cards.  Today's cards are generic pet cards for pet-owner birthdays.  I'm using the Paw-Print svg from SVG Cuts, as well as balloons from Miss Kate Cuttables.

This is by far, one of the biggest events I've ever made cards for. I've spent many late nights working on getting everything together. I had some fails in the process, but I'm happy with how everything is turning out.

Today's cards are all generic pet birthday cards . . . I hope to have some time to make blank notecards, too - as they should be more fun without having to worry about sentiments.





1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been so busy making all these gorgeous notecards. I love the paw print embossing and the balloons.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!