May 18, 2015

Scrappy Alphabet Animals

Good Evening, All!

Today I wanted to share the beginning of another Animal Alphabet Book I'm currently working on.  I think it's a cool, fairly simple project (albeit time consuming!). With the help of an online coloring book available at Education.com, the pages are generally easy to convert to .svg files.  As you can see, I'm up to the Letter E (the elephant is one of my favorites!).  







 My second goal is to make the book entirely of scraps!  So sometimes, my colors might end up a bit funky - but scouring through my piles is half the fun!  Amazing how accomplished you feel when you find that one piece of grey you own when you need it for the elephant!

My animals are perfect timing to enter TopTip Tuesday's Animal Challenge.

TIP:  Don't only rely on items intended for papercrafting to make original projects - with an eClips or Silhouette, coloring book pages are easily transformed into great cutting files!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Camille and thought I d hop on over to see what you ve been up too all fantastic hun your ideas are aaamazing crafty blessings Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this innovative project with us at Top Tip Tuesday Camille, your pages are looking great!
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fun! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!