December 31, 2016

Guest Designer - Miss Daisy Stamps

You know how sometimes you see an image or product that catches your eye?  In November, We Are 3 offered a free digi pak (Color Me Christmas) that caught my eye - one of those that had to be used in a project NOW! The card I made was picked as the #1 winner in the November Challenge at Miss Daisy Stamps - that win includes an invite to guest design for a month.  What fun!  Here is the first card I made.
For my card, I used the digi pack I won as my prize - Inspiration.  The background paper is called Embedded in my Heart.  The swan and the inspirational strip come from Rejoice.  Then I embellished with butterflies using Pretty Wings 2 from Miss Daisy Stamps.

I know you are anxious to join this challenge!  Be sure to join us at Miss Daisy Stamps!

2 comments:

  1. So soft and adorable! Great card!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card blows me away every time I see it! I've been pinning all your cards to my board, Camille!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!