It's great to be joining the 2 Cute Ink Design Team today. I'm bringing a slightly different style to the digital stamps - glitter! Today's post features Squid Doodle - a digi stamp that can be incorporated into any occasion. If you want to see how to glitter the digi stamps, you can see step-by-step instructions by clicking here.
Supplies I used for this card:
- Squid Doodle Digi Stamp - Sized to 2.4" x 5.3" (2 Cute Ink)
- Kensington Park (Glitter Ritz)
- Selection of transparent, blues, gold, & bronze (Tree House Studio)
- Cream - 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Sour Apple Classic Glitter - 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" (The Robin's Nest)
- Blue Glitter Crackle - 3" x 5-1/4" and two strips 1-1/4" x 5-1/4" (The Robin's Nest)
- Lavender Classic Glitter - 3" x 5-1/4" (The Robin's Nest)
- Border Punch (Martha Stewart)
- Cutting Files
- Vintage Tab Frame - 3.4" x 5.3" (SVG Cuts)
Here are some close-ups of the glittered squid.