June 17, 2017

It's All About the Gown

Sharing a layout using products from We Are 3.  These papers are so much fun to use.  This is my wedding day - my dress designer (TKO Designs) and seamstress came to help me get dressed and to make sure I looked my best in their very gorgeous gown.
The vertical strip on the side was inspired by the Challenge #117 at Creatalicious Challenges - Using a die or punch.  I used a border punch for the two narrow strips.

It's difficult to see the detail in my background - but I used Burlap Beach for my background and Nature Blends for the watercolored borders.
    
Please check out We Are 3's Facebook page to see more designs using digital papers - you can check out other beautiful papers and images at the We Are 3 Etsy shop.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect digi papers/colors to showcase the lovely mint green gown !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. the gown and hat are fabulous....BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!