July 26, 2017

My Monday Layout

Here's a scrapbook layout I made last night for my grandson - the last page of his current book.  This is one layout that just came together for me.  I always use a sketch of some kind - and mid-process, I get somewhat frustrated because it's either not enough or too much...and I never seem to know what to add or what to get rid of.  For this layout, however, it just all came together.  I always wish I could share photos of my wonderful grandkids - but can't do that.  The photo here is of my grandson digging into a plate of food - all smiles.  I try to always make the first and last pages of a book something special - therefore, the "Yummy Ending" title.  I have to laugh - I pulled out the green scalloped circle from a box of scraps - not even realizing until today that the wording is perfect for a food page....sure wish, though, he was home eating carrots!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!