August 30, 2017

Watercolor Rose



I have one more card to share with you before I get to working on some layouts - falling a little behind.  This card features Sketch #418 at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  
For my background I used a piece of We Are 3 digital paper - Nature Blends - layered on a black cardfront.  I printed a sentiment on coordinating blue paper.  The last step was to add a "practice" rose from Kit and Clowder - watercolored with Color Burst.
Inspired by the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Actually YOU are amazing Camille because you made this gorgeous card I love the bold colors and mod style! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I love your take on the sketch!!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your interpretation of the sketch is awesome! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!