September 1, 2017

Vintage Wreaths - Blog Lovers' Blog Hop

Welcome to the Blog Lovers' Blog Hop - and to a New Release from We Are 3.  Today's card features the We Are 3 new digital paper collection, Vintage Christmas, and new image set, Vintage Wreaths.  I love how soft and feminine my card is.
I printed and cut two copies of the image - one slightly larger so I could layer and add a little dimension.
Image may contain: text                         Image may contain: 3 people, food
Be sure to visit the other blogs in the hop:

  • Barb Prendergast -- www.supermamascraps.blogspot.com
  • Camille -- https://shortonideasaz.blogspot.com/2017/09/vintage-wreaths-blog-lovers-blog-hop.html

1 comment:

  1. Camille, this card is absolutely stunning! I love the background, the colors and all the detail and dimension you added to it. those poinsettias are pretty great too! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!