October 17, 2017

Vintage Christmas Teacups

Hello! I'm here with a card featuring one of my favorite digital images from We Are 3's new release Christmas Vintage Teacups.  I do have a thing for vintage images.  Beautiful teacups like these remind me of my mother, who collected teacups with inside images . . . that is until I knocked down all the shelves of her china cabinet when I was 15.
I started my card with a matting from Toasty Warm Neutral.  It has such a warm feel - and all the neutral colors are amazing.  To coordinate papers, I used Vintage Christmas digital papers for my background.  I printed my sentiment on Toasty Warm Neutral and used Print 2 Cut for my teacups.  I used Lattice 9 (Monica's Creative Room) for a lacy background behind my teacups - Lattice 9 perfectly compliments my desired vintage feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!