November 8, 2017

Fill My Holidays with Snow Friends

Hi, Everyone!  I'm here today with colorful cards to brighten your holidays.  I'm showcasing the new Christmas Magic from We Are 3.  It's such a great collection with various blue patterns that you actually can use all year round.  I love the beautiful blues (especially when my printer cooperates!)  I love how cheerful all We Are 3's Snow Friends are.


For the first card, I made my own sentiment.  Sentiments on the other two cards are from We Are 3's Christmas Sentiments Collection.  These are quick and easy one-layer cards.  I used my word-processing program to layer the images and sentiments on top of different paper patterns.  No fuss - no muss.  Great technique if you are in a hurry!  To create a dimensional effect, I used the artistic effects of shadowing available in my word-processing program.  

Finding a little time to myself today, so entering these cards in Challenge #15 at Angie's Digital Stamps and Challenge #64 at Get Creative Challenges - Holidays is the theme for both.

1 comment:

  1. Just love your cards! Thanks for joining us at Angie’s Digital Stamps.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!