June 19, 2018

From Digital Paper to a Layout

There are sooooo many reasons for all of us cardmakers, scrapbookers, and papercrafters to use digital papers - it can really make your head start to spin!  I like to change things up a bit by changing sizes of the digital patterns.  I think it can be fun to see how different projects can look using the same paper in different size patterns.  For this two-page layout, I started with two patterns from the Vintage Carnival collection - enlarging the stripes and condensing the mosaic.  Another favorite reason is I never run out of the pattern I want to use.  While some printed paper packs have beautiful papers, often there is only one or two sheets of each design.  When creating a double layout, that generally doesn't give you enough to work with if you want the same backgrounds across both pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!