December 20, 2019

We Are 3 Christmas Papers and Creative Confetti Challenge

When I saw Power Poppy's Poinsettia, I rushed right to my cart to snag it up - and went to work coloring. I oversized it for my images. I used a pop-up element for the inside.

 

I love my color on this beautiful poinsettia.  The Poinsettia is from Power Poppy.  I'm really proud of my coloring on this image - here's a close up.


Here you can see the pop-up element.  The sentiments are from We Are 3's 'Tis the Season and From All of Us collections...papers are We Are 3's Winter Plaid and Holiday Letters.  This card was inspired by this week's Creative Confetti Challenge at Power Poppy - Mad About Plaid.

We Are 3 Digital Paper Holiday Letters Christmas Plaid image 0        We Are 3 Digital Paper Winter Plaid  Flannel Plaid Black image 0        We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Tis The Season Christmas image 0        We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  From All of Us Group Birthday image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!