April 11, 2020

Paper Ala Mode Romantic Garden Challenge

The fun Paper Ala Mode challenge happens every other Saturday. This week's challenge is Romantic Garden. The "wall" on my card is cut from Romantic Garden collection (We Are 3). I just used plain white cardstock for my stairway - but it was too much.....so I added some contrasting trim. Then I added some fun "decorations" - a clock a wall hanging, We Are 3's Happiness Is, Puppy Dog, Garden Rose Basket, and Birthday Wishes set.
Here's how the card looks opened.  This was so much fun to do.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Romantic Garden image 0 We Are 3 Digital Shop Happiness is image 0 We Are 3 Digital Shop Garden Rose Basket Digital Stamp image 0 We Are 3 Digital Shop  Puppy Dog image 0 We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Birthday Wishes image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!