June 19, 2021

For the Boys Challenge for Paper Ala Mode with We Are 3

WOW!  This year is going by quickly!  It's already mid June - and we have a new challenge at Paper Ala Mode.  The design team is using fabulous masculine items from We Are 3 - Trees, Woodland Animals, and Masculine sentiments.  You can find all of these at We Are 3's Etsy shop.   The new them at Paper Ala Mode is For the Boys.

I framed the sentiment with a My Scrap Chick tag from the 6 Trendy Tags set.  

Be sure to visit Paper Ala Mode to see the lovely work from the design team using the gorgeous Woodland Animals.

I have a tendency to not read through our theme instructions....I did that once again here and did not see the Trees papers provided.  So I also made a card using papers from the At The Beach collection...also wonderful colors for a masculine card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!