April 23, 2022

Cute Christmas Pet

I'm thrilled to be designing for the Kerst Christmas Challenges.  Our theme this month is Square/Rectangle - which is hard to make special as 99.9% of my cards are square or rectangle.  Anyway, I the image digitally and added a digital background and sentiment.  I added some digital watercolor snowflakes, matted everything with white, and called it done.  I kind of love it!

If you haven't been following Kerst Christmas, please join us.  It's a fun, supportive group with loads of inspiration with a new challenge monthly...with prizes to be won.  Hope to see you there.

Both the background and sentiment are from We Are 3 - Fairy Backgrounds and Christmas.  The image is Christmas Pet from our sponsor, All Dressed Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!